Friday, July 27, 2012

America...the land of the free!


I wouldn’t necessary would want to change the world. I would just want the world to be an open mind, less violence and more jobs for us Americans. Jobs are very hard to come by these days. You have to have at least a bachelors’ degree to work at Burger king. Okay, maybe not burger king, it’s more like Target. However, the job rates need to increase. The new college graduates’ need and should be able to find a job in there field. No one wants a job-they want a career.  To me that would be the American dream. If I could influence just one person who come from struggling their whole life, that to me is changing the world. It only takes one person to make a difference.

I would love to for someone to find a cure for AID/HIVS. Maybe it could be me. That would definitely change the world for the better. Even educate people here, in America and from different countries. There are a lot that is going on in the world that needs to better-know. Another is sex-trafficking in America. When I first heard about it, I thought it was in poor countries. Once I got more educated on this issue, I try my best to donate to the cause as well volunteering for the cause. After I watch a documentary on CNN; I was shocked. Shocked that I was uniform on where this is all taken place. Yes in different countries, but, more so here in America, our own backyard. I don’t know if people aren’t paying attention or just don’t want to say what’s going on, whatever the case may be. Trafficking in America is on the rise and that needs to be address.

          The crime in Chicago needs to stop. Period. It’s all senseless crimes. Chicago is the number one for crime rate. It was four murders last night on the news. There’s no reason for taking someone else’s life.

Everybody wants the American dream. For that, it will be best world changing moment from healing the sick to fixing the crime. The youth is our future for helping to change the world.

No comments:

Post a Comment