Tuesday, July 31, 2012

COLORFUL!!


                Everyone has their way of material rhetoric. My way I define myself is of course through clothes and food. Fashion itself tells a lot about one person. I don’t have a have a specific style trend besides comfy chic. I like the basic, jeans and a t-shirt. I’m obsessed with color. I love bright colors like corals, green well more of a sage green; I love the yellow hues and orange. I love to wear color because it’s who I am. It makes me happy even on a cloudy day. Color is cheerful, color is fun and I think everyone should wear it. This summer season I have been only buying orange and deep plum color. I live in legging and vans and toms in the fall. Vans are more of a skater known style, which I not, but there shoes are simple and a must have. The Toms brand flats are the best thing because it’s an easy shoe and very casual, you can also wear them with anything.  One thing I do notice is one color I don’t know wear- black. That’s not my color. It makes me sad, that’s one color I don’t think is a color, but I do own a black blazer which is adorable. Now I’m becoming in to more jewelry, I love a statement necklace but I only wear jewelry in the fall because it’s too hot for a heavy necklace walking 5 blocks every day. I’m not obsessed with fashion; however I would love to attend the Oscars of fashion-the Met gala in New York.  It’s the who’s who of the Hollywood elite. You definitely have to be somebody who is on Anne WIntor fashion eye. Every year they have different theme and this year theme was one of the legendary designer Alexander McQueen.  I know one year I’m be interview the celebrities on the red carpet, or better yet, I’ll be walking the red carpet with my dream designer-Oscar de La Renta. Now that would be fabulous.

                Benson, from the book lost boys of Sudan, is eager to wear clothes and would love to own a pair since he is tired of being naked. Rest to sure that if had a style he would own the brand Vans. He would love fashion. I sense he would be a little fashionista.

No comments:

Post a Comment