Monday, July 23, 2012

 
Hello blogging world! I like to write about and read about anything that comes to mind. I’m definitely a huge gossip magazine/ gossip sites reader, and the answer for that is NONE! Maybe because celebrities and rich people issues are not the same as us “regular Americans”
Oh before I go on to talk about my weird self; my name is Ashley. I’m an only child and pretty much and easy going person. I need to have three things in my life; food food and more food. I love to eat. I have to have at least 5 meals a day. My obsession with food started a few years ago. One of the main reason is I can’t cook---yes I know very sad I had a cooking class in high school and I failed that class! My teacher felt bad for me so he passes me with a C. So trying other people dishes I love!  I love all types of food, anything from Indian to Greek. I’m always on Yelp! To find the new “it” spot to go to. One of my favorite restaurants here in the city is the Purple Pig. It’s beyond amazing. 
Other random thing about me is that I’m obsessed with is journaling. I recently started, and for that I like to look back on and see how I was feeling at that time. I answer three questions each day and I thing you guys should try it as well! The first question “What do I really really really want” and yes you have to write ‘really’ three times because if you sit and think about it, it’ll happen. Second question is “What was the happiest part of your day?” let’s face it, this world is a hot mess and it’s so much negative out there. So say your thing that made you happy. Last thing is have a quote for the day.
 
So enjoy today and thanks for reading my blog! Now go and get a chessebuger or some sushi :)

2 comments:

  1. The food network is always a great place to look for food.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. yum yum yum Ashley you and me are on the same page :)

      Delete