Tuesday, July 31, 2012

Me and clothing


My clothing has one word that’s black for as long as I known the color, fascinate me. It’s where all mysterious things come and go. Without it no fear could be set on the normal man, who later learns of the word confusion. The color is like symbol of me not knowing where I’m going but I know in the opposite side I’ll find the beacon of light. At times the band shirts describe who I am. Like my nirvana t-shirt tells one I am open for ideas. BFMV (Bullet for My Valentine) shirt tells you I like foreign music I’m not scared to try it.   

I wear my blue shoes that present how calm I am and how easy going I am. Shorts I wear can depict that I am relaxed kind of guy. The way I dress is unusual or normal for some people it all depends who one talks to. The life my clothing brings can be sad or confused. I don’t really know yet but it takes time to figure out these things. My hair is always messy that describes my rebellious years. There are times when I have to wear dress clothes I don’t really fancy that type of clothing but its only on special occasions that I have to wear these clothes it really makes me feel uncomfortable to be wearing them, but I have to make sacrifices for the ones I care for.

 To connect to the lecture of yesterday I really felt that how he demonstrated the zombie topic wasn’t how someone who truly loves zombie things could express himself. His clothing didn’t really show any interest as one who would wear a zombie t-shirt. But we all have our way of telling who we are. Ones it takes longer than others while some express themselves as fast as a bullet going through a zombies head. Yes I know kind of failed to make a zombie joke.    

No comments:

Post a Comment