Tuesday, July 24, 2012

Day 2 Prompt

Hi all,

First, I'd like to say that it was a pleasant surprise seeing that you all had a chance to respond to one another's blog entries.  I'm really happy that things worked out that way.  Keep reading and responding to what your classmates have written here.  I think that will be a really useful activity for us as a class.

For today's post, I'd like to hear a little bit about the book that you chose to read.  Why did you choose this book?  What factors did you take into consideration while making your decision?  As you are writing this post, I'd also like to see you work in your first impressions of the book.  What parts have you enjoyed so far?  Are there parts that you dislike or that you find confusing?  Does this book live up to your expectations so far?

In short, I'd like to see you write about how you made your decision to read this book and what your first impressions of the book are.

As always, your blog post should be 300 words or longer.  If you easily reach 300 words, push yourself to go further and to craft your post into something visually and rhetorically effective.

No comments:

Post a Comment