Thursday, July 26, 2012

Happiness is Free


                 When I look to the future I want to see people in less poverty, I want to hear about how many people are succeeding instead of dying, I want to see everyone treated as an equal human being, I want to walk in cities and not have to listen to begging, I want to hear about how everyone loves their life; I want to spread happiness. I want to show the world that anything can be done with a positive tactic, and a beautiful smile. This world that we live in right now, is nowhere near how it should be; we live in a time where everyone either thinks they’re too good for anybody that doesn’t have money, or too poor and hopeless to reach their dreams. Who made us this way? Why are we becoming enemies with every single human being around us?

The Media; it portrays more than what meets the eye.

To make a change in this world, I want to stop the counterfeit images in magazines; I want to see real sized human beings, not starving Barbie dolls. As a Fashion Major, I will do anything to drop those designers who only see size 000 as the definition of a beautiful woman. Expose the real life fashion and make everyone out there happy and not stressed out because their size isn’t made in the cute red blazer. Whatever it takes, I want to show everyone that we’re all equal, just in different ways.

Opening facilities to help those who need a home, who need help to figure out what they’re purpose on this earth is, or to just make somebody smile; is just next on my list to make this world better. My goal for each day of my life is to make at least one person smile everyday—though it’s not something I tell myself every morning, it’s just who I am and how I function; I want to spread happiness!

This world can be a healthy place, and I want to make it that way. We need to start understanding that everyone is different; not every student in school can comprehend the same way as another—there needs to be acceptance towards each student, towards each individual, towards one another. Bullying needs to be approached in a different way because evidently, showing class videos are not stopping anything in schools around the world. Everyone is capable of making this change and I want to be the first to spread the joy of happiness that I am fortunate enough to hold, to every single person that walks this earth. Happiness is free and all it takes is a simple smile, and a positive attitude.

No comments:

Post a Comment