Tuesday, July 31, 2012

My shoe game off the chainn

Material Rhetoric is defined as the clothes or items you wear that represent you. I often tried to appear stylish but as laid back as possible. My style is normally a T-shirt and some khaki shorts with a pair of black vans. I seem stylish by today’s standard but I also try to dress laid back. If you were to ask me what I’d normally wear it would be a shirt and a pair of basketball shorts followed by some “slip on” shoes.  What that combination says about me is that I’m kind of chill, much laid back person. When I have to dress nice, I like to wear a shirt and skinny tie with a blazer or sports jacket and Khakis.  This dressing combination shows that I am serious about why I’m there and I’m dressed to impress. How you dress is how people prejudge you.
                My closet is full of t-shirts, shorts and jeans. I have a lot of plain tees from H&M which two of them are black, one white, and one red. I also have two Nike shirts. Both shirts are slogan shirts which one says “Prepare to dominate” and the other is a “Team USA” shirt representing the US team in the London Olympics right now. I also have a jean jacket/shirt from Levi’s in which I normally wear with either jeans or shorts. I also have a lot of crewnecks representing different colleges around the country. I have a Mizzou, Harvard, Wisconsin, Michigan State, and Kentucky crewnecks sitting in my closet. These shirts and crewnecks are considered in style and I like to stay looking nice for the ladies.
                Some of the jeans in my closest are from express, aeropostle, true religion and other brands. I really have like 20 pairs of jeans. I always have my favorite pair though which are my aeropostle jeans because of the color. They pretty much go with anything and they’re so nice. I also have three pairs of Khaki shorts. They are designed by Union Bay. I have the regular khaki colored shorts, gray shorts, and a really big pair of brown shorts. Last time I counted I had thirty pair of basketball shorts. YES THIRTY PAIRS OF BASKETBALL SHORTS. Most people don’t believe me when I say that and wonder why I have so many. My thing is you can never have too many pairs of shorts.


                My shoe game is off the chain. Yes I know I rhymed and no I’m not a rapper.  I have one pair of black vans but am hoping to get another pair before school starts. I have 9 pairs of Jordan brand shoes in my closet. I have 3 pairs of Nike and I also own a pair of Addidas flips flops. I even have the Nike Elite socks but I only wear those to play basketball. When I go out I like too look as nice as possible and everything in my closest suggest that.

No comments:

Post a Comment