Monday, July 23, 2012

Who Is Michelle Orta?
                My Name Is Michelle Orta but, no one calls me that. Every one that knows me calls me michi, the only time when I am called by my proper name is when i am introducing myself to one of my parents older friends or when my mom is yelling at me from the top of the stairs waiting to lecture me about my room and it’s not so cleanliness .  If I would describe myself in one word it would be hyper, from morning to noon and night I am like the energizer bunny the only thing that can calm my sugar rush down is well sugar. Even though I am majoring in fashion design I have a passion to sing, and I love to draw I would say my drawing is like street art and a lot of freelancing art and illustration.  
 The one thing that I would like everyone to know about me that I think is truly important is that I’m here if anyone needs me or needs anything ill help. Activities include roller-skating, playing the piano (even though I only know one song Mary had a little lam Ha!).
 I am scared of beetles and birds they are so gross!   
 I Want to go skydiving and cliff diving and get tattoos in the future but not so many that my mom will have a heart attack. Recently I wanted to dye my hair cotton candy pink but my mom said that if I did she would chop my hair off when I was sleeping. I came to Columbia because to me there was no other school that understood what I wanted in my life and it was the only school I applied to so this is a big deal for me and I’m going to do whatever it takes to be here and give it my all.  


1 comment:

  1. I like how you randomly add things in there and then effortlessly go back to talking about what you want to do.

    ReplyDelete