Monday, July 23, 2012


Well to start off my name is David Ortega or just call me Dave. It’s really up to you; I’m shy guy nice most of the time.  Play video games and like all types of rock music. My favorite band would be nirvana listen to them as a little boy and still do to this day.  I have rocked climbed once to see how it would be since I like trying new things. Tasted Vietnamese fruit called jack fruit I’m not sure I spelled it right though. Go camping a lot almost every summer camped once already in this summer. Went to Wisconsin with the family and I’m planning to go again in early august before the school year starts somewhere in Indiana its crazy though we have to sign this paper if anything happens as death or injuries. Since wild life is big in the area.  Want to major in video game programming since I play them in my spare time. Have big dreams like making my own video game company. Even have friends that are majoring in other video game majors so we can make the company.  Really like to know people but since I’m shy its kind awkward. I've been here Columbia before worked with solar panels and cancer cell research presented these two topics in front of the president of the science department in Columbia. Worked with blender a bit, and also worked with kodu which is easy way of programming.  I’ve presented mobile app designs in front of an audience with UBMS.  Supposed to present it to someone from Google but didn’t show up.  This really made me mad it was based on fashion where you could take a picture of something and find it at a lower price elsewhere.  Also  could mix and match your clothing for you so you could wear it.

1 comment:

  1. you are fun it sounds like you like to try a lot of new things that's awesome

    ReplyDelete