Thursday, July 26, 2012

How do I want to change the world?


Well start with kind of tired that people aren’t aware of the things around them. People should be more aware since this is the planet they live on. I will try to raise awareness about the planet we need every helping hand we can get to help preserve the planet. To continue on I would also like to get people more informed about starvation. People all around the world are starving and as a planet full of people we should take care of one another.

That’s a start I want to see in the world hopefully if I progress on making the company I can provide funds for these ideas to get started. Yes, I know some organizations like topics I’m talking about exist. But they still don’t have enough funds to progress in society. I could fund them little better to make more of impact to life on earth.

Also weapons are ruining our planet, we are killing one another. Sarah Vowell wasn’t that into, guns like her gun freak father. In reality we shouldn’t be since it harms people. During the lecture on Monday I saw that multiple people are dying because of weapons and genocides. But no one is talking about it in the government. That’s why I might join the million bones art act activism project. They are showing awareness to the world especially in Washington D.C. To really think what guns cause to the world and when no one steps in to help.   

Deaths could be avoided if guns were put away in the streets of Chicago. There are always hearings about someone killing someone else with gun, or child being shoot during drive by. If we stop using them around the world maybe innocent lives could be speared. But who am I just a seventeen year guy to be talking about this. Can anyone truly disagree with what I am saying? I hardly doubt it since we all thinking about it. At times I think we should really strive for inner peace amongst us. I know it’s hard since the ways we were taught as a child are different but we must accept change. That’s what I’m beginning to learn here at Columbia change is good.  With all these ideas I think I can start off helping by joining the groups here in Columbia. They are like a gate way to helping this planet one step at a time.   

No comments:

Post a Comment