Wednesday, August 8, 2012

Blog Free


I hate this writing assignment, but I think the reason why he is making me do this because, the bridge program needs to see improvement in my writing. The criterion needs to be at a college level, which includes creativeness and grammar. As long as we got these two things you should be ok. The blogs is just another way for me to wake up and get ready for the rest of the day, which I think is a great exercise.

                The bridge program, has given me a new look at college, the freedom that you have is unlimited. Somehow you must limit yourself, and gain self-control, before you go overboard. It reminds me of summer-time with school, still hanging out with friends but just making my day a little bit more knowledgeable, and interesting.

                I think it’s because of these blogs that we have to write every morning it makes us better in general about our writing. The blogs allow us to express the first emotions that our on our mind in the morning, and get us ready for the writing that comes after this later in the day. In a sense you could compare it too coffee, it’s that energy booster, but in school nerdy type of way, to get prepared to learn more and type more.

                The blogs can sometimes give you a brain cram, but if that ever happens I just go get a drink of water, look at the question as I enter back in the door, and start new. Everything in life is not going to be easy, which is why sometimes you just have to take a step back and look at the bigger picture, before you step back into to it.

                Because of the bridge program and all they ask us to do, I know I will be better for college. Also not complaining is another key point too success. The only thing complaining allows you to do is procrastinate on the main reason that you are trying to focus on. As for the bridge program, no matter how much work they give me, there is no complaint. At the end of the day I look at as, if I had did everything I was supposed to do in high school, and not let procrastination be my thief of time, I wouldn’t be here right now. So I thank bridge program for another shot and to have faith in me that I can be a college student.
Reading is the best way I can think of the freedom that college gives you. Right now I am behind on my reading, and for once I cannot blame my mom, or anybody else. The reading is all up to me, everything I do reflects on me. For every action, there is equal and opposite reaction. The point that I’m am trying to make is for everyday that I get behind in reading the opposite reaction is that I have more reading too do, so no matter what I am still going to have to read. This is why you have to limit yourself with your free time.

No comments:

Post a Comment