Thursday, August 16, 2012

I'm talking about you!...yes you! :)


                Wow! These 4-weeks flew! I’m glad that I attend this summer program because it gave me a better understanding on what college is like. Thanks to Brad and Catylin (I hope I spelled that right) on their kind patients on helping us, succeed with completing this program. I know a few of us didn’t make it but I’m glad for the people who did. I meet a lot of awesome new people, which without being here, I wouldn’t have gotten to known. Thanks to my lovely boyfriend David for always being quiet and agreeing with everything I say.  He’s weird for sure but I wouldn’t have it any other way. Now with this being the last day, he surprised me with a new haircut. Thanks to my wonderful fabulous friend Ryan who I gain to know and respect everyday—we definitely became fast friends.  I’ll be seeing you around after this program is over. Thanks for Sommer who give me awesome hair/make-up tips! As I said before, you should go for that as well with being an actress. Thanks to Michelle aka mitchy! We had really good conversations and you’re nice enough to give me homework advice. Thanks to Sean for showing me a few Irish moves! I’ll be trying out for that one day! Well maybe more at home! I’m glad that you found a home in lovely expensive windy city Chicago. Austin thanks for becoming my new friend, and I’m glad that you want to try that delicious burger! We should make it in the UC THIS FALL!! Jessica I’m glad that you wanted to give Columbia a try, even though all of your other friends are at traditional college. I know you will find your place here. As far as Gary, I haven’t talked to you much, but you seem like you will do awesome things! I’ll look forward to interviewing one day for at the Oscars red carpet. Evan, well now I found a fellow journalist who I’ll be seeing around in the department. Javier thanks for telling awkward jokes, and your dry humor. Please don’t cut your hair! It’s awesome. Catylin, you’re a sweetheart! I know we’ll be working together one day! I’m that you took risks to come here, and I know you will do awesome things at the college.  Well this is the last day!!!!!!!!!!!! I hope to see you folks soon!

Aaaddddiiiooossss J

GOoooddddd bbyyyyeee my lovely classmates, I’ll see you around campus! Make sure your guys have awesome parties.
***Oh, how could I leave without talking about myself?! You guys all know my love for food! So if you guys make dinner in the dorms! make sure i'll be there! :)

3 comments: