Monday, August 13, 2012

Gold Learning


I think that my favorite piece of art was at the museum, and I can’t remember the name of the museum or the art work. The description of it was a man hidden in a gold robe, and behind him was the same pattern of the robe so it almost look like he was invisible. There were a series of these types of pictures, but this one stood out the most to me. The color and the pattern that was showed was quiet beautiful. This museum wasn’t my favorite as a whole but the art work of this photographer definitely stunned me in amazement.

When I think of what the bridge program has done for me, I look at how much confidence I have gain from writing on the computer every day, and being able to give feedback with lectures. Also being able to comprehend on what the professor is lecturing about, even I f the subject has nothing to do with what I like, still finding a way to somehow gain an interest in it. These little things that I wouldn’t have been prepared for, I feel like I better off with now.

Together going to museum, and being interactive with the bridge program, I think has sculpted me in a better way for college. I feel more prepared and I feel that I have a better mind set on the work load, as well as the city. Before the bridge I only visited Chicago once or twice, but to be on my own in the city, and getting myself familiar with the streets, I think was the best move for me to do. The bridge program was a great way to start off my college experience, I met new people, I got to know the city better, and I learned some new things.

“Always walk through life as if you have something new to learn and you will.” ~Vernon Howard

No comments:

Post a Comment