Wednesday, August 8, 2012


                                                                      my own response?
Sitting in this class is very threatening! Because Javier threaten to punch me! It’s just a warning he says. I just bang my nails back and forth on the keyboard. Trying to figure out what I want to write.  Ideas going round and round in my head, ideas going pick me! Pick me! I don’t know. Being fidgety all the time in my seat. I think that’s bridge though is about trying to push yourself to try new things and think about things you never thought about and trying to figure out exactly where you are? Bridge, trying to get across that bridge is the metaphor! This metaphor!!!  Is amazing! It’s like we start at one end and tries to cross the path of misery and in the end we get the amazing cookie of wonders!

 We traveled to many different places, well we walked but it’s kind of like traveling. Just shorter. We went to the art institute and let me tell you about Boudicca! That exhibit was amazing! I was surprised and amazed because it wasn’t what I expected at all! I thought that the museums fashion exhibit was going to be general and same old same old routine. You know clothes, clothes and more clothes. It wasn’t, it was dark and spooky very dramatic with a mix of video and dance? Like a happy dark parade of items that you can’t even describe. The trips were amazing just because we got to travel, or again walk around. The lectures I think that they were good. I wouldn’t say amazing but I did get excited in a certain few. The dancing one was my favorite. I had a deep and emotional connection with sommer. The whole expression he brought to the stage was alluring and I couldn’t keep my eyes away. He had a character in which reminded me of a best friend we all once had. I found that refreshing and inviting. J

Class time is a must in bridge. Luckily I said the first day, there is no math HORRAY! Only writing which was kind of nyah? For the fact that I don’t usually write. So my writing skills have improved. The writing is the most agh! Thing in this program but well worth the effort. I’ve experienced into getting into detail with my character and trying to relate to her life. I think the one thing that was very alike with the story and myself, was at the end she hires five Goth chicks to make her over and turn her hardcore Goth?! I did the same thing but I went hardcore ghetto? If that makes sense? In my defense I was going through a phase.  In the end we both failed but in good terms. We realized we would rather be at home doing our own thing. Eating chicken wings. J


1 comment: