Tuesday, August 7, 2012

Impresion? Fear!?..yes!


Of course I want to be remembered for the good things. Funny, nice and a caring person. I do also want people to know me as a hard worker and someone who can’t cook to save her life. I want to make a good first impression on people. First impressions are usually the only thing people will remember you as. It’s what makes me stand out from the other people around. My approach to people is clam and friendly. My motto is to treat people the way you would want to be treated. It I make a first impression loud and rude, I would understand their idea of me. Sometimes the impression you make will hunt you for a while. You never know when you might see them again.

 The people you make a first impression on could be your future boss, or teacher. I like to show respect to others to let them know I’m interested. As stated in the book, the girls weren’t allowed to marry if she had her lower front bottom teeth. The village people first impression on girls who didn’t have their teeth pulled would think there are from the city. The city girls as they called them are disrespectful.

“Aspire to greatness without fear.” Ties in the way of being a risk taker to me. In order to do better you’ll learn better. Is it a fear of people to judging me? It would be hard to say no; still that is a slight fear. What you want people to like or know you as the positive things. But sometime people mindsets are just made up with even talking to you. Even though you dress nicely-their impression of you could be a gold digger or a show off. In the book, Benson wanted to be just like his dad and to fight a lion.

No comments:

Post a Comment