Monday, August 13, 2012

Library is weird


Library it’s a standard word that people refer to as the building of books and knowledge. On Thursday the library wasn’t the most interesting place to be in. Multiple floors that lead you specific location but nothing like the library I’m used to. As child growing up our library only had two floors that separated their books by genre in its simplest form. Yes, I know its college library it should be twice as big that of regular library. But I am not use to change especially if it’s a big building I could get lost in.

The library was weirdly divided into different floors one was checkout place while another was reference place and they couldn’t checkout the books on that floor.  I find very weird that one could not check out a book just because it’s not the checkout place. I would like to just go on that floor not go all the way down then come all the way back up to find another book. What if I am running late to a class but I need a book on the fourth floor and one in the third how can that be beneficial to me. I’ll be late, teacher will kick me out for being late I can’t afford that happening to me. It’s not the building most people would think was the weird one.  

Also it might have one benefit that library lady talking to you. She can help you find information or a book on specific topic. In which can help lower the time to find a book that one is looking for. All these will be hard to get use to since at times I am just a simple man. Not use to new things in life. I know it’s just a damn library that one can go to.





     

1 comment: