Monday, August 6, 2012


The most daring thing

I cannot say what I have done

It is Illegal so this isn’t fun!

I must consider this is the web

And in the future I want a job

So I can eat bread

Do not fret or fear

I have many stories inside of here (point at head)

In the past month I rented a bunny suit

With the tail and the ears too

I pranced and leaped all over the mall

Even got a free carrot at the vegie store

Bazar is what this may seem

Not so daring

Not so illegal

Just a mere Yolo moment in me

                The whole idea of what daring moment was the most outrageous isn’t easy. I wanted to talk about one thing I did but I can’t because this is the internet ha-ha. Instead I want to talk about a thing silly I recently did.so what I did is I dress as a bunny.  Not because I think dressing like a bunny is fun and being chased by kids trying to hug me to death isn’t how I would spend my weekends either. The fact that I did it is because; I want that moment of fun. I think that sometimes we all need to do a certain something to release ourselves from the world and do something without thinking and have fun.

 It started like three years ago with a dare. I and my two closest friends were playing a game of truth or dare. I lost obviously. I had to go to the mall as a bunny and dance, prance, all the works. I thought oh my lord! What am I going to do! But it wasn’t as bad, I mean once all the kids got of me from being tackled I was okay. Don’t think I go out all the time dressed as a bunny or something now. I don’t. My friends didn’t force me; I was able to get out of it anytime I wanted. I did it anyways, one because I didn’t want to go back on my word. Two I felt as though this is a moment in which I will never repeat again. There will never come again times where you are in that moment of amazement. Those moments we take for granted and never see again. With the people around you, it’s never the same the second time. I feel like if we don’t live today we will die tomorrow and wished we lived yesterday.                                                                                                      live every day like its your last.

No comments:

Post a Comment