Tuesday, August 14, 2012

future experiences


Well I feel as though the experience we have gained through this program will seem valuable. Not many students get the chance we get. We were the few that made it through the program that is something that should be viewed as great triumph. But the future looks very bright compared to others that didn’t do this. We will have a head start that will separate us from the others. One will know the difference between us and new students. We will be more aware of our surroundings knowing the obstacles that will be presented in front of us.
Classes will seem easier to get to since we have seen good amount of the buildings. Timing will be on our side thanks to always coming on time to class or even earlier. I know that my experiences in the program will let see the world as whole.   Also will know where it’s okay to dine at and where not to dine in. Even though, I decided not to eat during our time in the program. Also the future may look bright on making friends in Columbia since I made some. Enough to keep entertained for the time being but I will like to make more as time progresses.
Not saying anything bad most of them were interesting to talk to even though I would just say a few words a day. Also I feel as I gained the experience of somewhat talking in class. Feel that I participated well during the time in bridge. Then I did during my high school years which my participation wasn’t the best. All things that happened here were for a reason, even if it seemed not much that I gained to some individuals. To me it seems as if I turned into a new chapter in my life.  

No comments:

Post a Comment