Thursday, August 16, 2012

SO LONG

Four weeks have gone by faster than I ever thought they would; but this is the ending to start a new beginning in all of our lives.



We should feel blessed that we have been given this opportunity, not only has it proven that we belong here but it has given us the key essentials to succeed in the college life. We’ve been exposed to deadlines, meeting new people, finding our way, learning what’s best for ourselves, being on our own, priorities; more than what our other fellow future classmates can relate to and that gives us the advantage to put our foot forward quicker.

These past four weeks have had such a strong impact on who I am as an individual; it has pushed me to my strengths and through my weaknesses which is primarily what I am so proud of. I never used to be so on top of my work assignments until now, and making these habits before school even starts is just another advantage to my schooling.

What I will take away from the Bridge program is that in order to make yourself here at Columbia, you can’t just sit back and expect something to come to you; you have to put yourself out there like you’re already famous. Everything is possible if you just go for it. The experiences and memories I have made here over these weeks were life changing and so amazing I don’t know what I would do without them at this point.

Everyone here is so inspirational it just makes me so ready for school to start and to create new experiences along the way with incredible people. I'll miss you all and thank you everyone for making this the best class in the program! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment