Thursday, August 16, 2012

last words


Well it’s time to say good bye now to this blog thing. Long we have waited for this; it’s the finish line in a sense most of us wept thinking this day would never come. Also it’s another chapter finished in my life and in the other students. All these weeks have been interesting meet new people that I wouldn’t have meet if I was still kind of my old self. Maybe I just changed a little but that’s what I came here for. Change my aspect on life and its surroundings for my well-being.

There were times when I thought that the lectures would never end since somewhere very boring. But I feel that it was good practice for future classes I might take. All classes aren’t meant to be interesting some we just have to deal with. Also an end to blogging, I know already said it once but come on blogging isn’t for everyone. Especially for me it was like boring myself to death which I wouldn’t want to do. But really glad that it’s over, at the same time am surprised it has been a month since we started this program. Bridge seems as though it came and went.

Life lessons were learned not that wasn’t my plan and locations were encrypted into my head.  Those will be needed in the days to come for me as Columbia begins.  The main thing is to join clubs at the upcoming fall. Join as many as possible while looking at my schedule not messing up the timing or I will be screwed. One last time I will say that I like using ponder it has nothing to do with the program but its good word. Also bamboozle it’s a funny word to use since its means easily tricked or deceived.  


1 comment:

  1. I love your dry humor.I can't wait to see what you accomplish here.

    ReplyDelete