Tuesday, August 14, 2012

bridge? college?


It’s nearing the end of bridge now. It feels like high school all over again, just waiting in excitement for college. Before high school, everyone used to say that those were going to be the best years of my school career. I found that that was not the case. I struggled with school, hated everyone, and realized that the people you think care for actually don’t. I had lot of people in high school that at some point I called my friend. I found out that a lot of those people were just passing through my life. I struggled in school because my lack of motivation of going to learn in an uncomfortable, selfish learning environment. I guess I wouldn’t say that I hated everyone, because all the way up to senior year, I had nothing but a happy, accepting, and friendly attitude. I also had a high tolerance level. It just seemed like I lost all of that my last year of school.

So far in bridge I have found that I actually to really like some of the people that go here. Everyone is unique, with their own unique styles, various backgrounds, and beautiful minds. I’ve also found that some of the teachers are amazing as well. I have never had a good relationship with a teacher and I can already tell that I’m going to get along just fine with them here. They seem to actually care about their students and what they have to say. I look forward to meeting more of these amazing people.

 Now everyone tells me that I’m going to love college. They say I’m going to have so much fun and I’m going to meet people that I’m going to know for the rest of my life. Just like high school, I’m going to embrace all the experiences I’m going to have. I’m going to try to have that same positive attitude that I used to have

No comments:

Post a Comment