Wednesday, August 8, 2012

Why I dislike blogging........


Well to begin with blogging isn’t my thing people always feel that blogging is life or something to that. These things aren’t meant to be seen all over the world. If you got things to say just keep them to yourself no one really cares. People don’t like knowing about other people’s lives. I don’t want to take my time and type all these thoughts and feelings about myself. Who really has this time to express themselves pondering about what they did today or yesterday. It’s just stupid to express yourself through the internet just write it on paper doesn’t have to be on the keyboard every day.  

Like in our blogs we have had they just tell us to express ourselves but at times I can’t or I don’t really want to. Like the ones with dance I don’t care how my moment is to class or stuff. I just had to lie about what I felt in that blog. It’s not me lying to the public or anyone I feel bad since I am nice guy.  

For god sakes life isn’t about sitting next to your computer for what an hour or two. Maybe even more people can be strange but also I am strange so it’s ironic. But for real they can be outside, talking to some of their friends other than blogging about what they feel or where they went. People get a life that’s all I ask. It’s not even a lot to ask for just stand up and do something anything. I know I am like the quietest guy in this program. But yes, I have friends that hang with after this I don’t go home and check my blog or social network. I know, I might be insulting some in this class but let’s be serious do you want to be on a computer the rest of your life. World is just a few steps away from the door step who knows what you can experience if you don’t move out those steps.

I know you will regret not leaving those steps many people don’t get that chance. I’ve have had similar situations with my video game addiction. I use to stay home and just play games till two or three in the morning it’s not healthy at all. But I got free thanks to my friends telling to play sports. I really liked playing the sports it got me entertained.  Visited places I never visited like forest and other cities. Life is fun  when you actually leave the computer or home.         

No comments:

Post a Comment