Wednesday, August 15, 2012

Bridge Life!


I’ve had so much fun being in Chicago and in bridge at Columbia College Chicago. I feel like I’ve learned a lot and have grown into a different person. I’ve met some great people while being out here. It has really been a learning experience. I’ve learned things about myself that I never would’ve realized. This has been one of the greatest times in my life that I am so proud of. I am so proud of myself for doing this. I mean, of course I knew it would be rewarding to take this risk but I didn’t know it would feel this rewarding. I came out here got an apartment, a job, enrolled in school and now I am finishing my last days of bridge. I could cry honestly. This experience means so much to me, because although I had the ultimate confidence I still didn’t know what this would be like. I am glad that I honestly can say that I love my new life!

Professors’ Brad and Caitlynn, wow. You guys are truly amazing at what you do. I remember the first day being so nervous about who are instructors would be. I felt like this would hurt all of our self-esteems and make us feel like we weren’t good enough because we had to go through this program before being admitted. I was completely wrong! This experience has done nothing short of motivating us and has actually made us feel better about ourselves. You two are truly amazing people, and you made it easy for us to learn. I can definitely see why you two are so successful! Thank you for helping us to understand that college is a fun, but serious experience. You have given us all advice, and helped us develop skills that we will definitely need to succeed in the duration of our college experience.

Thank You!

No comments:

Post a Comment