Monday, August 6, 2012

Daring


Since my writing is limited to the audience I will just say this program is the most daring thing I’ve done. You must be asking why this program, I will answer my future depends on this program. Since day one I’ve thought I could go to community college its less tuition. But I chose Columbia since I get a new life experience rather than same old thing like some of my friends are taking..  My life would be easier since I won’t take any loans out but who knows I could be wrong. I have always been an indecisive kid. I don’t like being a follower it’s not me.  I always go for the easy way out of things but not this time I have to actually try my hardiest. I don’t really like putting the effort, ever since I was in freshman year I stop caring for school. I got more freedom then before, I was always chained to be the hard work little kid. I had to strive for those A’s. In that year all of school became a blur to me and havoc was my new thing.  But I thought that has to change since its fresh start. No one wants to be that kid failing all their classes. And they are paying to fail that’s stupid in my dictionary.

I have given it real thought because I can’t be the same old David just wondering what could have been. I got to act so I decided to join the bridge program to finally get rid of that old me out my head and into the real world. No one will baby you through life. One must act on their own behalf since your parents will leave one day and no one is there to lend you their hand.


No comments:

Post a Comment