Wednesday, August 15, 2012

Gaming is important


Video games are the best thing man ever created without any doubt. For years games have been what some people enjoy doing to make their lives easier. Some people come to games for comfort or stress reliever. It’s where one can show there inner warrior or something close to that. The thought that one is better than someone else is the true fun. Trash talking is an amazing experience knowing that your ego grows even higher than one has ever had it.

Also having a team, most of us are really good I don’t think anyone can truly beat us. Some of my friends are hackers so if they start losing be warned you will be hacked at any point. But I don’t think they’re that mean to hack if it was a good game. Most of us would be playing MLG (Major League Gamers) style which we are force to reckon with. Also gaming has been a big thing in my life going to my early years maybe five or higher I don’t remember that well. But I have played some of the oldest video game consoles. Since my cousins would have the systems and I would visit frequently to play with them.

Gaming is the one thing most people should know how to do it’s like riding a bike. All people have seen others play they should be able to pick it up. Some of the buttons are the same in some games how to shoot and zoom into targets. What I am saying is that video games are the best thing to do when you have free time or are very bored. It’s what sharpens ones hand and eyed coordination since one has turn around to see the enemy and might have to quick or you will die and you don’t want that.

1 comment:

  1. I am the worst video gamer in the entire WORLD! That means we cannot play video games together David! ):

    ReplyDelete