Thursday, August 16, 2012

We Were Here! Columbia Bridge 2012!


Wow, I cannot believe this is over. I feel so grateful for this experience. I got to experience this campus before anyone else. I have got to live in the city before anyone else. Wow! I do feel that I’ve learned so much. I remember I was dreading this! I just felt like this was going to go by so slow, and be just horrible. I was so wrong! This has been so much fun. When I first moved to Chicago, although I loved being here I was feeling down about not meeting people. That all changed coming to bridge! I didn’t think I would feel emotional about this because I have made great friendships and I know we will all keep in touch!

Sommer,

Wow, you are so talented and such a beautiful person inside and out! I have truly enjoyed your presence and the laughs we’ve shared! I can see such great things for you. I want you to keep that drive that I found in you when we met for the first time. With your personality you can go anywhere you’d like to! Thank you for being such a great friend, and support throughout this experience. I wish nothing but the best for you, and hope we keep in touch!

Ashley,

Oh my! You are one of the funniest people I know (besides myself) *smiles! I have had so much fun on our little mini dates at epic burger! Your personality is golden. People will always love you, and find you to be a warm hearted person! I know you will be very successful one day! Thank you for all of the short time we have spent together. It’s funny because I actually do feel like I’ve known you for quite a while now! Keep being the person you are, and I’m sure it won’t be long before everyone knows your name! I’m hoping we stay in touch and become closer within our friendship!

Michelle,

You are the cutest thing! You have such a beautiful, charismatic smile! I always enjoyed coming into class seeing you because you just light up my day! You are such a happy, kind, and loving person. I hope you never change because that will take you far! I will honestly miss you! I hope you move closer to the city soon, because we have so got to hang out! I am always here for you whenever you need me. I look forward to seeing an amazing clothing line one day from you!

Jess,

Girl you have got “Fashion Mogul” written all over you! I hope you remember what I told you after I met you! I can honestly see you being someone huge one day! You are such a gorgeous person inside and out! I am glad I got to meet someone like you. I don’t think I’ve ever met a person and seen so much potential in them! Keep at it and I know you’ll make it. I will miss you very much; I wish we would’ve had the opportunity to hang out a little more! But, I’m sure we will someday hopefully!  

Austin,

I think you are so funny! You seem very talented and driven. I hope you have all that you dream of and more!

David,

You are hilarious! Your facial expressions are killer! I know you are a kind person, and I wish nothing but success for you!

Katlin,

Keep your head up girl!

Gary,

Hope you have all you’ve dreamed for!

Evan,

Keep at whatever it is you want and you will have it!

Sean,

You have a great personality. Keep your head up and stay motivated!

Javier,

You seem like a great person! And, you are sooo talented!

Professor Brad,

You are so funny! I really enjoyed being in your class. I think you were a great professor for us to have to introduce us to college! Thank you so much!

 Professor Caitlynn,

You are such a great person, so charismatic! I enjoyed hearing all of your advice every day! You were also an amazing professor to have for us to be introduced to college! Thank you so much!

3 comments:

  1. AWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWW shet!

    duets soon xoxoxoxo

    ReplyDelete
  2. IIII LLLOOVEEEEEE IITTTT!!!!!!!!!!!

    ReplyDelete