Thursday, August 16, 2012

Last Day Poem

Thank you Brad and Caitlynn, for all you have done
Now it’s time to go out and have fun
you taught us how to write and read
I can write 300 words on the speed
500 words is a piece of cake
Half of it will be fake
Sarah Vowell’s book
Had awful hook
Take the cannoli, wasn’t that good
I read it faster than no one should
Lectures we kind of cool
Made me feel like this is really school
Dr. Ames made a clash
Finding Nemo lady made a splash
Zombies like to no eat people
Peter danced in a steeple
The rest of the lectures I don’t remember
Thank god I’m going here in September
We went on field trips around the city
Some were great some were shitty
My favorite was The Art Institute of Chicago, paintings are my thing
The painting with the 3D objects that cling
Onto the painting like its coming out at you
There was a train going Cho Cho
This is all I have to say to you for now on this fine day
Until we meet again, I’ll be down at the Chicago bay
Naps after Bridge class
This experience has been life changing and made me grow up a lot. I think I had one of the best classes and the best teachers. The class is all very supportive of one another and all kind and respectful to each other, as well as to the teachers. Brad and Caitlynn were really nice and helpful when you needed it, and made everything not seem boring, because they connected really well with us. They also know what they are talking about when it comes to writing papers and really helped my turn my writing around and learn how to use my time management better. So thank you Brad and Caitlynn and fellow classmates for this whole experience! Bridge class of 2012, yay! J




No comments:

Post a Comment