Tuesday, August 7, 2012

impression


The first thing I would want someone to remember me by is my listening skills. Since half the time I listen to what they say, no matter what they say. I don’t mind listening to people’s problems it’s like a hobby. I know its weird but who really wants to hear what one has to say half the time. Always having to nod and say okay to things. I know at least two people max that want to hear people talk on for hours. Also I feel my first impression should come out as responsibility when it’s needed. What do I mean, well if it’s something really important that it can’t be failed on?

From these two things most people might see or they just think I am weird which is fine with me. I am not here to be some type of person you want me to be. But the complete opposite the person I want to be. Being weird is what makes me, me I know I might have problems but in reality we are all weird we just don’t see those flaws in ourselves. Also Sarah Vowell has some things that make her weird like the time she went up people at the location where the trail of tears was located at. Roaring out to everyone as if she were a lion roaring at another animal in the jungle. She might have not seen it in the beginning but later figures it out. She even had this weird obsession with the Godfather. Which if people knew she would be weird to talk to somebody new from city. But I guess its okay she is just being herself just like I am. No worries about anything at all for us both.  

No comments:

Post a Comment