Tuesday, August 7, 2012

How I will leave my mark!


I think there are many things that I would want people to remember about me. Mostly I would want people to remember me for my character and my personality. For me that is the most important thing. I would want to be remembered for the smiles I put on other people’s faces. I think that’s something I’m really conscious of because I think I remember the people who put smiles on my faces the most.

 I feel that I would really want to leave my mark through caring for other people. One thing someone just recent told me is that when she saw me she knew I had a thirst for life. That really stuck with me even though it was so small of a phrase. I felt that it was so stunning that she could have that perception about me just by meeting and talking to me for one quick moment. I have always been really conscious about the way others perceive me when they meet me. I try to give the impression that I’m a loving and caring guy. I would never want someone to meet me and feel that I am a mean person. I focus on people meeting me and feeling like they’ve known me forever. Someone they don’t have to impress.

 I love to inspire others in all kinds of ways. However, if I can inspire someone to be themselves and love others then that’s most important. I want a person to meet me and instantly connect with me because of they feel comfortable with me. I personally would love to go through my life and not hurt one person’s feeling, but I know that wouldn’t be realistic. However, I do try to go through life without hurting other people’s feelings intentionally and I think I’ve done pretty well so far.

No comments:

Post a Comment