Tuesday, August 14, 2012


It’s the second day of the last week of bridge. I don’t know what to write? I don’t know what to say? I’m at a loss. I sit here and try to think of ideas but nothing can come to my mind I’m so frustrated and I really am tired. What is there to write?! I can hear everyone typing and their fingers hitting the keys. I can also hear my typing. I don’t know what to write about bridge? For the fact that there’s nothing left to say. I can write about how we went to the museums and I saw some paintings, but I did that already. Or maybe about my writing? No it’s been done. Should I write about the amazing people I met here?! I can’t they are to amazing that I can’t put into words! Right now all I know is that I’m tired and I’m probably going to get sick from all the commuting I’ve been doing. Even though it’s been a pain in the bum! To be here and wake up every morning at five to get here, I’m going to miss it and everyone. I don’t know where we will all end up but I hope that we can all still be with each other. If that makes sense? 

Bridge was weird and kind of hard but I did it. I keep forgetting that there are more freshmen besides us. It’s going to feel weird the first day of class. I will expect to walk into a class with fifteen kids and their will be more than that. I don’t know I feel like if it wasn’t for this program I don’t know what I would be doing right now. Brad and Caitlyn our teachers are cool as beans for being here helping us get into the school and I just want to say thank! You guys awesome! I can see I passed the three hundred word limits and I know by this time everyone would post and just be like wooho! Done with another blog! I don’t know I don’t know it’s weird. This blog post doesn’t make any sense I fear ha-ha. But at least I’m talking about bridge right?





No comments:

Post a Comment