Thursday, August 16, 2012

a little note for you all... :)

I am SO happy that we have successfully completed Bridge 2012! (hopefully)
This experience showed me that I am capable to be a good student in college. I am so proud of myself and every one else here! I feel like I've known everyone here for longer than just 4 weeks. I am sad to say that today is the last day, and I'm kind of in denial. Leaving bridge means that we are even more responsible for our future. I have had the best teachers possible, and the most talented, kindhearted peers in this program. I won't forget about anyone here, or the things that I have learned and will be applying in my school work.
 TO EVERYONE:
Michi my little nugget: This is not the end of us! We are stars! :) I love you.
Ryan: YES YES YES YES YES YES! I sure am, writing a note about you, typing like a maniac, and I'm loving it! I think you're one of the most brave and amazing people I have ever met! I know we'll be close when we start school. We need to do more duets ;)
Ashley: We will have many Epic Burger dates! I promise... :)
David: You are SO HILARIOUS! you better say hi to me in school! Thank you for listening to me ramble at times haha!
Austin: You're awesome. And I'm convinced you're that dudes son...or maybe it's you. But I'm gonna miss you! you're so genuine, I love that about you.
Evan: You dress amazing. Keep in touch mannnn.
Sean: I'm sure I will see you around you little stud muffin. I'll misss youuuuuu!
Jess: You have the best clothes ever. I hope that you enjoy your time at Columbia, and Chicago because I know how much you miss your family and friends. You keep it real, I like that. 
Katlin: You have been through SO much, and I admire that you have the drive to follow your dreams no matter what. It's honestly motivating, and I wish you the best of luck!
G: You already know I'll be seeing you!
Javier: You're famous.
Brad and Caitlynn: You guys are awesome. Truly. I was so lucky to have such great teachers that care about their students success. I will stop by you guys' office/mailbox/classroom when school starts for sure!

6 comments:

  1. Its funny because i thought I was on my facebook, and I was looking for the hand so I could like the status about our great teachers.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Awe thanks for calling my a stud muffin!
    This was a clever post because you wrote a note to everyone, I wouldn't of thought of that

    ReplyDelete
  3. I don't even see the connection with me and that guy. Im down for those epic burger dates though :0

    ReplyDelete
  4. I really hope that we can see each other this fall. You're amazing. Lets go see Wicked together.

    ReplyDelete