Thursday, August 9, 2012


The one thing that I liked about the presentation yesterday was that he brought babies into the conversation. Babies are cute! I wasn’t expecting that, too have babies in the conversation has thrown me off. I thought that the whole image concept was about marketing ourselves.  But anyways back to the babies! I found that interesting when he said that babies see us as a blur. They make outlines of our faces in which they can recognize and tell apart who is who? When I look at a person I can tell them apart just the basic fact that unless they are twins they should have their own face. It makes me wonder are all babies, not just humans but animals too? Can they all make outlines from the minute they are born? When he was talking about the cat, not being able to see after a certain time of being carried around for so long. So why is it that when human babies are born they are carried around for a longer period of time, yet they can see just fine. I don’t know I don’t know? I do know I need to find this answer! So Google will be getting a visit from me soon.

I thought that the lecture wasn’t what I expected. I could say that it was boring, but I won’t. It wasn’t boring it was just rushed that’s how I would say it. Maybe I would have preferred that he didn’t read of the slides and actually taught us face to face not face to slide. To actually be thrilled or at least into what he was saying. He seemed like he was eager to be done, maybe I’m reading into this too much? Maybe I’m not. I do recall myself trying to pay attention and I did half the time. Besides the babies there was one thing that I found very important. When he said to us that we don’t need to think to create. He didn’t necessarily say it like that, but I felt that this was his highlight of his teaching. Besides the babies and the whole don’t think create speech I found myself as Ashley would say doing the exorcist trying to stay awake.


No comments:

Post a Comment